- Néstor Ares, HRD Analytics & Processes Unit Chief, Inter-American Development Bank
- Nadia Bifolchi, Statistical Analyst, McLean & Company
- Luc Bourgeois, Consultant, HR Analytics & Reporting, TELUS
- Matt Burns, Chief Human Resources Officer, JYSK
- Ethan Burris, Associate Professor, University of Texas at Austin
- Henrique Hon, MBA, M.Eng., Research Assistant, Diversity Institute, Ted Rogers School of Management
- Juan Carlos Cabanillas Leon, Team Lead HR Effectiveness, Reporting & Analytics, Suncor Energy
- Roland Merbis, Director, Customer Insights & Analytics, Scotiabank
- Demitra Petrakis, Data & Reporting Analyst, Talent Analytics, Global Human Resources, Scotiabank
- Nancy Slawski, Senior Manager, Leadership Planning, Global HR, Scotiabank
- Organizations are still relying on intuition and experience to make decisions about the workforce, not data.
- HR professionals are challenged to read and interpret scorecards, dashboards, and other data tools provided to them.
- HR professionals struggle to tell a story with data in a way that leads clients to action.
- Data literacy is a core competency for all HR professionals.
- HR professionals don’t need to be statistical experts or data gurus to leverage available people data.
- Using data to inform decision making leads to better outcomes for the organization.
Impact and Result
- HR professionals will feel comfortable using tactics to interpret and communicate data.
- Decisions about the workforce or HR programs will be better informed by available data.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Train HR to Interpret and Communicate Data to Influence Business Decisions
- Train HR on using data to enhance decision making.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Improve HR data literacy skills.
Review and customize the training deck and tools.
- Customized training presentation and materials.
Facilitate data literacy training.
- Facilitated training session.