- A shift in role has caused a gap in skills for HR’s business acumen.
- HR is seen as a critical partner, but a lack of business acumen stifles their impact.
- Having business acumen will help HR be seen as a strategic partner.
There is a sweet spot between understanding the fundamentals, your stakeholders’ needs, and applying critical thinking to align and engage with the organization.
Impact and Result
- HR is now equipped with the skills and tactics to continue their journey as a strategic business partner where they act as a catalyst for organizational goals and objectives.
- Stakeholder expectations and relationships are top of mind and HR’s effectiveness will increase.
- HR will make the shift from partner to anticipator by applying critical thinking.