Adopting a customer focus can have lasting positive effects on both your customers and your organization. However, emerging leaders struggle to excel at customer focus in complex situations. For example, in the face of ambiguity, emerging leaders sometimes fail to properly assess customer needs and offer effective solutions. They also find it challenging to effectively communicate with customers during complex situations, like changes in service agreements or customer conflict, all while supporting other organizational goals.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
HR needs to support emerging leaders in their organization by providing them with strategies to effectively assess customer needs, implement creative solutions, and guide customers through the different moments of the customer journey.
Impact and Result
Help emerging leaders:
- Keep customers a top priority while balancing organizational needs.
- Assess customer needs and identify solutions.
- Establish credibility and build trust with customers.
- Use effective communication techniques to support customers.
- Navigate challenging customer service situations.
- Inspire colleagues and other team members to adopt a customer focus.