- Although inclusion is key to effective leadership, managers are not always aware of what inclusive leadership behaviors look like.
- Creating an inclusive team environment requires a willingness to continuously learn, time, intention, and focus.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- Managers play a critical role in the development of an inclusive culture. Take the time to prepare managers to learn and apply inclusive leadership behaviors
Impact and Result
- Help managers understand the role that they play in creating an inclusive environment.
- Take the time to reflect on our own biases and mental shortcuts to increase each manager’s awareness.
- Equip managers with an understanding of key tactics to adopt inclusive leadership behaviors.