Unlock Equip Managers to Adopt Inclusive Leadership Behaviors
Get Instant Access
Equip Managers to Adopt Inclusive Leadership Behaviors
Prepare people managers with the tools to create an inclusive environment.
- Although inclusion is key to effective leadership, managers are not always aware of what inclusive leadership behaviors look like.
- Creating an inclusive team environment requires a willingness to continuously learn, time, intention, and focus.
- Managers play a critical role in the development of an inclusive culture. Take the time to prepare managers to learn and apply inclusive leadership behaviors
Impact and Result
- Help managers understand the role that they play in creating an inclusive environment.
- Take the time to reflect on our own biases and mental shortcuts to increase each manager’s awareness.
- Equip managers with an understanding of key tactics to adopt inclusive leadership behaviors.
Equip Managers to Adopt Inclusive Leadership Behaviors Research & Tools
1. Equip managers to adopt inclusive leadership behaviors
Give people managers the tools to create an inclusive environment.
2. Launch LMS training
This interactive eLearning module helps managers build inclusive leadership skills. It is intended to interact seamlessly with your organization's existing learning management system.
About McLean & Company
McLean & Company is an HR research and advisory firm providing practical solutions to human resources challenges via executable research, tools, diagnostics, and advisory services that have a clear and measurable impact on your business.
What Is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is designed to be a roadmap, containing a methodology and the tools and templates you need to solve your HR problems.
Each blueprint can be accompanied by a Guided Implementation that provides you access to our world-class analysts to help you get through the project.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst
Get the help you need in this 2-phase advisory process. You'll receive 2 touchpoints with our researchers, all included in your membership.
Guided Implementation 1: Equip managers to adopt inclusive leadership behaviors
- Call 1: Discuss the training material and how to customize it with organization-specific processes.
Guided Implementation 2: Equip managers to adopt inclusive leadership behaviors
- Call 1: Give people managers the tools to create an inclusive environment.
- Sondra Thiederman, Ph.D., Consultant, Cultivating Common Ground
- Andrew Moir, Interior Design Manager, Hyundai North America
- Nancy Buonanno Grennan, HR Director, King County Government
- Dynasti Hunt, VP of HR, Rocketship Education
- Evelyn Lemoine, Vice President, People Programs, Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce
- Catherine Gordon, HR Director, David Suzuki Foundation
- Ed Cooley, Executive General Manager, Organisation Design & Development, SunCorp
- Angie Hamilton, Sr. HR Director, National MS Society
- Thomas Sasso, Co Founder at Sexual and Gender Diversity Research Lab, University of Guelph
- Michael Bach, CEO, Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion
- Samantha Brennan, Professor in Feminist Research & Philosophy, Western University
- Howard Ross, Founder, CLO Cook Ross Inc.
- Catherine (Cato) Clune-Taylor, Researcher & LGBTQ Activist, Instructor, University of Alberta
- Fernan Ricardo Cepero, Vice President Human Resources, The YMCA of Greater Rochester
- Stefan Palios, Consultant at Info-Tech Research Group, Community LGBTQ Activist
- Catherine Finley, Vice President, Human Resources North America, American Express
- Saleha Khan, Diversity & Inclusion Specialist, City of London
- Vivian Yoanidis, Director, Talent Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion, HydroOne
- Shirley Mayer, Inclusion, Diversity, and Talent Management Leader, CIBC
- William Wright, HR Business Partner, Caterpillar Inc.
- Nikki Brew, Client Experience Professional, Business Services, Deloitte Canada
- Glendalynn Dixon, Consultant, Glendalynn Dixon Professional Services
- Lisa Strother-Smith, Vice President, Global Head of Employer Branding, RELX Group
- Sarah Kheir, Director, Diversity & Inclusion, Sun Life Financial
Related Content: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Search Code: 98292
Last Revised: January 18, 2022
TAGS:HR process, internal process, organizational process, manager training, train managers, leadership training, Inclusion, equality, equity, fairness, performance, discrimination, D&I, empower, innovative, employee lifecycle, organizational strategy, inclusive environment, financial gains, vision, diverse workforce, ethnic diversity, people with disabilities, diversity in the workplace, inclusive culture, unconscious bias training, diversity, inclusive leadership, leadership development, bias training, inclusive, inclusion behaviors, Training Deck, DEI, inclusive behaviors, inclusive practices