Guided implementations are uniquely valuable experiences included with your membership. An analyst from the team who wrote the research spends time with you over the phone, at key project milestones, to advise, coach, and offer insight. The service is available across our entire range of projects and core processes.
Sample Guided Implementations
Every guided implementation starts with a scoping call to determine the project need and align these needs to our best practice methodologies. We have coverage in hundreds of projects across all areas of HR.
Demystify Engagement Data
Integrate the engagement strategy
- Call #1 Discuss the organization’s engagement history and maturity.
- Call #2 Review engagement purpose, goals, and outcome.
Move from numbers to insight
- Call #1 Discuss engagement results and identify priority drivers.
- Call #2 Identify additional metrics and select a data collection method.
- Call #3 Discuss data and discover insights.
Drive action using insight
- Call #1 Discuss proposed action initiatives at the organizational and team levels.
- Call #2 Review initiative progress and plan to readjust as necessary.
Develop a Comprehensive Onboarding Plan
Assess current onboarding efforts
- Call #1 Review rationale for doing the project and discuss the effectiveness of the current onboarding program.
Design a plan to acclimate new hires
- Call #1 Discuss methods of organizing administrative tasks, identify key company information, and design activities to socialize new hires.
Guide employees through performance management
- Call #1 Review the three components of the new-hire performance management process and how to modify them to meet the needs of your organization.
Develop employees for success
- Call #1 Review the new-hire development process and how to support managers through each activity.
Implement and communicate the new onboarding program
- Call #1 Review communication plan and program implementation.
- Call #2 Follow up on project metrics.
Develop a Strong EVP to Attract Top Talent
Uncover the EVP
- Call #1 Review HR’s role in creating the EVP and employer brand.
- Call #2 Gain advice on collecting data from multiple sources.
Road-test the EVP
- Call #1 Discuss how to test the EVP with internal and external groups.
Adopt the EVP
- Call #1 Gain advice on how to align HR policies and programs with the EVP.
Launch the EVP and employer brand
- Call #1 Review the internal and external marketing strategies for promoting the EVP and employer brand.
Develop an Employee Ambassador Program
Assess your current social media landscape
- Call #1 Review your organization’s readiness for an employee ambassador program and identify target audience.
- Call #2 Assess your organization’s current social media landscape and set program objectives.
Build your employee ambassador program
- Call #1 Review program options and outline a program specific to your organization.
Manage social media risk and outline appropriate use
- Call #1 Review appropriate social media policies and guidelines.
Publicize and launch your employee ambassador program
- Call #1 Plan for the communication of your employee ambassador program and ensure executive buy-in.
- Call #2 Review metrics and identify opportunities for improvement.
Develop an Inclusion Strategy to Leverage Diversity and Drive Innovation
Form a diversity and inclusion (D&I) committee and set the vision
- Call #1 Gain advice on establishing a steering committee.
- Call #2 Review D&I vision statement.
Assess the current state of D&I and establish goals
- Call #1 Gain advice for using the D&I Diagnostic and get feedback on your assessment.
Create a culture of inclusion to leverage diversity
- Call #1 Discuss tactics for creating a culture of inclusion in your organization.
- Call #2 Discuss how to provide D&I training for different stakeholder groups.
Promote D&I throughout the employee lifecycle
- Call #1 Gain advice on how to apply D&I principles to all areas of HR.
Implement the inclusion strategy
- Call #1 Validate your implementation plan to ensure success.
Implement Flexible Succession Plans to Support Organizational Continuity
Set succession plan goals and assess readiness
- Call #1 Discuss objectives of succession planning and set SMART goals and metrics of success.
- Call #2 Assess foundational talent management practices and develop a plan of action to address any gaps.
Identify critical roles & role groups
- Call #1 Assess critical roles, their individual role profiles, and determine criteria for role groups.
- Call #2 Review role groups and discuss non-grouped roles.
Identify potential successors and create talent pools
- Call #1 Identify minimum criteria for employees to be placed in talent pools.
- Call #2 Determine process to gather employee information and prepare for talent calibration sessions.
- Call #3 Discuss outcomes of talent calibration sessions and finalize talent pools.
Define framework for successor selection and transition process
- Call #1 Define your selection process and your succession planning maintenance plan.
Master Social Media for HR
Determine social media direction and set goals
- Call #1 Identify and set social media goals, and determine relevant SMART and social media metrics.
Optimize the employer brand on social media
- Call #1 Review organizational social media efforts and determine how HR can get involved.
- Call #2 Evaluate content suggestions and brainstorm additional content creation ideas.
Create a social media sourcing and direct outreach plan
- Call #1 Identify critical and hard-to-fill roles that could be targeted with social media sourcing.
- Call #2 Discuss organizational resources and limitations around social media and individual talent acquisition specialist usage.
- Call #3 Review the Discover, Engage, Connect process and customize the Social Media Sourcing Guide.
Evaluate metrics and refine your approach
- Call #1 Review social media and HR metrics to pinpoint social media program successes and identify areas for improvement or growth.