Partner With McLean & Company to Realize Your Highest Priority Goals
- A self-sufficient HR team that improves and optimizes your core HR processes
- Strategic projects that get done on time and on budget
- An HR training and coaching program that develops high performers and your HR leadership team
- A data-driven HR strategy that impresses your CEO and executives
McLean & Company’s systematic diagnostic programs collect feedback from your team and your stakeholders. Using our powerful analytic engines, we provide reports and dashboards that help your HR department make critical decisions.
Blueprints, Tools, and Templates
We offer you over 100 do-it-yourself project and process blueprints, developed by our industry experts to help our members save time and money when it comes to tackling their most important HR initiatives. Every best-practice blueprint uses the critical insights uncovered in our comprehensive research process to give you the roadmap to solving your HR problems. Each blueprint can be accompanied by a Guided Implementation that provides you access to our world-class analysts to help you get through the project.
We save you time creating critical HR documents and project deliverables with our massive, ready-to-deploy library of tools and templates.Browse Research
Over the Phone
Get unlimited phone access to our team of analysts to guide you through your most challenging HR projects. An analyst from the team who wrote the research spends time with you over the phone, at key project milestones, to advise, coach, and offer insight. The service is available across our entire range of projects and core processes.
Expert Analyst Access
For every project you start, we have an expert analyst waiting to help you execute best practices and stay on schedule. It’s on-demand project support when you need it the most.See Member Reviews
Create a Talent Strategy
Identify Talent Implications of Organizational Direction
- Review strategic documentation
- Conduct a SWOT analysis
- Debrief HR Stakeholder Management Survey
- Debrief HR Management and Governance Survey
- Prioritize talent implications
Determine Strategic Pillars and HR Outcomes
- Create strategic pillars
- Identify metrics to support pillars
- Create HR outcomes
Evaluate HR’s Ability to Achieve the Outcomes
- Conduct a SWOT for HR
- Identify gaps to deliver HR outcomes
- Create initiatives and a timeline for implementation (as time permits)
- Review existing initiatives for alignment with new talent strategy (as time permits)
- Request a Workshop
Onsite and Online Workshops
Our expert facilitators will help you complete a key initiative, work through critical project deliverables, and prepare your team. We use a learning-based approach to implement McLean & Company methodologies tailored to your unique situation.Request a Workshop
Launch Your Top HR Initiatives at an Accelerated Rate
- Spend 3-5 online or onsite sessions with intense focus to collapse project timelines and make major project decisions.
- Use our proven methodologies to get your project done quickly, strengthen internal networks, and break down silos.
- Access the wide spectrum of project and process workshops available to help advance organizational priorities.
Enjoy High Value With Standard, No-Hassle Pricing
- No-hassle pricing and scoping, always a flat rate across all projects.
- Gain and share expertise over a variety of short, focused engagements, instead of one longer-term consulting project.
- High-value engagements, not long, runaway consulting projects that never end.
Benefit From an Intense, Collaborative Experience
- Use workshop materials that have been built on industry best practices.
- Work with highly rated facilitators with practical and strategic experience.
- Engage your executive stakeholders through team participation, healthy debate, and decision making.
- Extend your team by drawing on our analysts across a wide range of specialties.
Our Consulting Services provide you with expert practitioners and advisors throughout the duration of your engagement, enabling you to effectively outsource your HR initiative or project to those with the knowledge, skills, and tools to deliver quality-driven value. McLean & Company Consulting Services blends the insights of our more than 30,000 members with the market-approved talents and methodologies of our consulting staff to bring your organization a unique, powerful, and holistic professional services offering.
McLean and Company
Strategy, Metrics and Governance
Planning, Development and Management
Employee Engagement Consulting
Surveying, Reporting and Action Planning
Learning and Development Consulting
Training, Development and Coaching
Optimization and Technology
Turn feedback into actions that drive organizational performance and improve employee experience.
Webinars & Videos
Discover our library of on-demand videos and upcoming webinar events on trending topics.
Control costs and optimize your vendor contracts with HR technology contract review.
Advance your HR team’s development through online courses across core HR functions.
Bring training participants together to share their experiences and develop critical skills.
Explore a collection of comprehensive, customizable, and easy-to-facilitate training modules.