A Step-By-Step Program to Systematically Improve Your HR Department
- A self-sufficient HR team that improves & optimizes your Core HR Processes
- Strategic projects that get done on time & on budget
- An HR training & coaching program that develops high performers & your HR Leadership Team
- A data-driven HR Strategy that impresses your CEO & executive
McLean & Company’s systematic diagnostic programs collect feedback from your team and your stakeholders. Using our powerful analytic engines, McLean provides reports and dashboards that help your HR department make critical decisions.
Blueprints, Tools and Templates
We offer you over 100 do-it-yourself project and process blueprints, developed by our industry experts to help our members save time and money when it comes to tackling their most important HR initiatives. Every best-practice blueprint uses the critical insights uncovered in our comprehensive research process to give you the roadmap to solving your HR problems. Each blueprint can be accompanied by a guided implementation that provides you access to our world-class analysts to help you get through the project.
We save you time creating critical HR documents and project deliverables with our massive, ready-to-deploy library of tools and templates.Browse Research
Over the Phone
Unlimited phone access to our team of analysts to guide you through your most challenging HR projects. An analyst from the team who wrote the research spends time with you over the phone, at key project milestones, to advise, coach, and offer insight. The service is available across our entire range of projects and core processes.
Expert Analyst Access
For every project you start, we have an expert analyst waiting to help you execute best-practices and stay on schedule. It’s on-demand project support when you need it the most.See Member Reviews
Create a Talent Strategy
Identify Talent Implications of Organizational Direction
- Review strategic documentation
- Conduct a SWOT analysis
- Debrief HR Stakeholder Management Survey
- Debrief HR Management and Governance Survey
- Prioritize talent implications
Determine Strategic Pillars and HR Outcomes
- Create strategic pillars
- Identify metrics to support pillars
- Create HR outcomes
Evaluate HR’s Ability to Achieve the Outcomes
- Conduct a SWOT for HR
- Identify gaps to deliver HR outcomes
- Create initiatives and a timeline for implementation (as time permits)
- Review existing initiatives for alignment with new Talent Strategy (as time permits)
- Request a Workshop
Included in an on-site membership is a three to four day engagement where our expert facilitators help you complete a key initiative, work through critical project deliverables, and train your team. We use a learning-based approach to implement McLean & Company methodologies tailored to your unique situation.
Within one week, our expert facilitators help you complete a key initiative, work through critical project deliverables, and train your team. We use a learning-based approach to implement McLean methodologies tailored to your unique situation.Request a Workshop
Accelerate Your Project Toward a Targeted Solution
- Spend 3-4 intense and focused days to collapse project timelines and make major project decisions.
- Use our proven and road-tested methodologies to get your project done quickly and effectively.
- Hundreds of project and process workshops available to help with any topic that is important to you.
High Value, Standard Pricing, No-Hassle Negotiating
- No-hassle negotiating and scoping, always a $20,000 USD flat rate across all projects.
- Gain and share expertise over a variety of short, focused engagements, instead of one, longer term consulting project.
- High value engagements not long run-away consulting projects that never end.
An Intense, Collaborative Learning Experience
- Workshop materials have been rigorously road-tested and built on industry best-practices.
- Develop and train your team through collaboration with our expert facilitators.
- Extend your team by drawing on our analysts across a wide range of specialties.
Our Consulting Services provide you with expert practitioners and advisors throughout the duration of your engagement, enabling you to effectively outsource your HR initiative or project to those with the knowledge, skills, and tools to deliver quality-driven value. McLean & Company Consulting Services blends the insights of our more than 30,000 members with the market-approved talents and methodologies of our consulting staff to bring your organization a unique, powerful, and holistic professional services offering.
McLean & Company
Strategy, Metrics & Governance
Planning, Development & Management
Employee Engagement Consulting
Surveying, Reporting & Action Planning
Learning & Development Consulting
Training, Development & Coaching
Optimization & Technology
Our HR consulting services and programs are designed on top of an extensive research library of HR best-practices, tools, and templates developed by analysts and consultants with decades of practical and advisory experience.
Our analysts have decades of HR consulting experience. In addition, we support you with passionate project managers and consultants who are recognized members of professional associations.
Accelerated Engagement Delivery
Start your consulting engagement off with a boost. Leverage McLean & Company’s diagnostic tools and workshops to gain critical insights driven by data, not guesswork, and deliver consulting-quality results faster.
McLean & Company operates with 100% vendor neutrality. Our comprehensive vendor landscape understanding enables our consultants and analysts to focus on solutions that are in the best interest of your company, not the vendors.
With the McLean & Company membership at the forefront of our consulting offering, we engage with our clients throughout all of their HR needs. We include regular touchpoints, project follow-ups, ongoing advisory, and account management so we’re always there when you need us.
We’ve introduced cultures of innovation to a wide array of organizations, helping HR professionals move away from the monotony of operational oversight so they can maintain control while focusing their passions on driving strategic value.