In the evolving world of work, many leaders struggle to see the power in relying on others to get things done. Effective influence is about knowing where your role ends and where you can turn to someone you can trust to step in and propel the project even further. But once leaders have identified the right people, how do they continue to build and leverage long-term relationships with these key individuals, especially in increasingly global and hybrid work environments?
Leaders can grow their skills by effectively leaning on these relationships and leveraging the strengths of others to meet project goals. To enable this important work, HR needs tangible solutions, including quick wins, sample phrasing, and examples of how busy leaders can grow and apply their influence in their daily work.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
Support leaders in strengthening their organizational influence by identifying key collaborators, forging network connections, enriching their professional communities, and strategically influencing to help achieve measurable results.
Impact and Result
- Use this learning resource to help leaders of leaders strengthen relationships with key players as the foundation for influence.
- Help elevate leadership insights and presence to improve solution buy-in and retention.
- Enhance cross-functional alignment through better network mobilization.
- Improve collaboration with diverse audiences by alerting leaders to key figures, relationships, and power dynamics that can support or challenge their projects.
- Extend and leverage your leaders’ influence by enabling them to coach their direct reports to develop their own influence skills.