Generative AI offers untapped potential for process improvements and increased quality of outputs. However, this new technology comes with new skills for emerging leaders to learn. Crafting prompts to get desired outputs often takes a lot of trial and error. Also, without critical thinking, emerging leaders risk using this technology in a way that’s not aligned with organizational policies, doesn’t further organizational goals, and could include incorrect data in the outputs.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
Equip emerging leaders with this learning resource to help them command generative AI through effective prompting and critical thinking to spark innovation and productivity across your organization.
Impact and Result
Help emerging leaders:
- Identify strategies to write strong prompts and create structured questioning.
- Anticipate common challenges with prompting and structured questioning and apply appropriate solutions.
- Apply critical thinking to generative AI use and assess the validity of outputs.
- Use generative AI to enhance generative thinking and overcome problems.
- Assess the quality of outputs and form unique insights using digital and data literacy.
- Communicate insights from generative AI outputs with confidence and overcome resistance.
- Be a change agent in the organization for the safe adoption of generative AI.
- Coach others to use prompting and structured questioning effectively and explore use cases alongside peers.