- HR is often assessed on engagement survey scores but has little control over the leadership behaviors that drive engagement results.
- Targeting actions at employee happiness or satisfaction will not necessarily improve employee engagement, and only engagement will drive sustainable business results.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- Only once leaders comprehend the difference between satisfaction and engagement can they truly appreciate the value that employee engagement can bring to their organization.
- Equip managers to improve engagement action planning by helping them:
- Understand what engagement is and why it matters for organizational success.
- Understand the process for engagement survey results, including the manager’s role in communication and action planning.
- Review and interpret their team’s engagement survey results.
- Learn how to take action on engagement results.
- Learn how to become a more engaging manager.
Impact and Result
- Apply the three most important actions to improve employee trust and therefore engagement: inform employees of the why behind decisions, interact with them on a personal level, and involve them in decisions that affect them (McLean & Company’s 3i model).
- Generate an environment where the daily actions of leaders engage their teams, creating a positive impact on culture, company potential, empowerment, and rewards and recognition.
- See an improvement in direct business drivers such as agility, cost, quality, and revenue.