- We are bombarded with massive amounts of data on daily basis.
- Influencing others is getting harder and harder because of the demands on everyone’s attention.
- HR needs to influence and engage stakeholders to secure buy-in for HR initiatives and champion change.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- Storytelling is embedded in human history and helps us to effectively receive, organize, and archive information.
- HR can leverage the power of storytelling to engage stakeholders and achieve change in the organization.
- The SAR (Situation – Action – Result) Narrative Framework provides a practical framework for HR to communicate stories in a memorable way that will resonate.
Impact and Result
- Storytelling elevates HR leaders’ influence and communication skills.
- The ability to inspire through stories allows HR leaders to develop stakeholder buy-in to support key initiatives.
- Storytelling is a skill that provides a number of benefits, including bringing data to life, making ideas stick, building a shared understanding, and communicating key insights.