- Managers play a critical role in supporting their employees through change, but we often do not equip them to do so.
- Change is not always successful and when it fails, it costs the organization, managers, and employees.
- When faced with the unknown or the need to constantly adapt, employees sometimes resist change.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- Managers must understand and own their role in leading their team through the change process.
- Equip managers to identify and respond to their team’s emotional reactions to change.
- Ensure managers understand communication requirements to drive successful change and long-term adoption.
Impact and Result
- Create an environment of psychological safety to help employees understand the change and avoid creating a sense of fear.
- Help managers to better understand and respond to the emotional reactions of their teams.
- Focus managers on long term adoption and sustainment of the change to ensure it does not lose attention after the peak of implementation.