- Building resilience is incredibly complex. It involves the intersection of individual mindsets and behaviors that are impacted by work factors as well as personal factors. These factors are outside the control of the organization.
- The mindset, a key aspect of resilience, can be very difficult for the organization to directly impact.
Work resilience is not just something you’re born with. It has to be developed by actively practicing resilient behaviors and through support from the organization.
Impact and Result
- Focus on the three key behaviors that are connected to workplace resilience: activate networks, learn to learn, and be flexible.
- Develop a portfolio of resilience techniques that employees can access to develop and practice resilient behaviors in the workplace.
Resilience and Sustainability
This program has been approved for continuing professional development (CPD) hours under Section A of the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Log of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA).
McLean & Company is recognized by SHRM and can award Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
HR Certification Institute’s® official seal confirms that McLean & Company meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.
How to complete this course:
Use these videos, along with the Project Blueprint deck above, to gain an understanding of the subject. Start with the Introduction, then move through each of the Course Modules. At the end of each Module, you will be required to complete a short test to demonstrate your understanding. You will complete this course when you have completed all of the course tests.
- Number of Course Modules: 5
- Estimated Completion Time: 1.5 hours
Create business continuity plans and build organizational resilience. Learn the process of identifying threats and business disruptions, planning how to react, and communicating and launching overall business continuity.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the connection between organizational resilience, employee resilience, and business continuity.
- Define the role of HR in building business continuity plans and resilience behaviors for the organization.
- Outline requirements to build a business continuity plan that includes organizational resilience techniques.