- Leaders often are not actively involved in sustaining the change, signaling to employees that the change isn’t important.
- Lack of planning for sustainment impacts the ability to obtain the appropriate support and resources needed to sustain the change on an ongoing basis.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
Sustainment cannot be done well ad hoc. The creation and implementation of a targeted sustainment plan is an integral part of the change process and key to long-term change adoption.
Impact and Result
- Don’t leave sustainment to chance.
- Involve key leaders in planning to build ownership from the start.
- Create a plan to sustain the change until the change becomes business as usual.
- Review and incorporate the appropriate sustainment components into your sustainment plan.