- Anonymous contributor
- Louis Ansara, Director, Corporate HR, Worthington Industries
- Josh Arceneaux, North Highland
- Astrid Baumgardner, President and Founder, Astrid Baumgardner Coaching + Training/Lecturer & Head of Office of Career Strategies, Yale University School of Music
- Rumeet Billan, President and CEO, Viewpoint Leadership
- Terri Bryant-Harrell, VP of Corporate HR, Diversity & Compliance, Dr Pepper Snapple Group
- Orlando Castillo, Manager of Organizational Effectiveness, Capital Farm Credit
- David Collins, President and CEO, TRACOM Group
- Naz Dormani, Ph.D. Candidate in Organizational Leadership
- Steve Franklin, Director of Learning and Development, CoBank
- Ed Holinski, Director of Talent Development Services, American Society of Employers
- Dr. Linda Hoopes, President, Resilience Alliance
- Irwin Jankovic, Ph.D., Strategic Program Manager HR, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Dr. Joana Kuntz, Director of Applied Psychology, University of Canterbury and her colleagues: Drs. Katharina Naswall and Sanna Malinen
- Natasha Kuzmanov, HR Director, University Health Network
- Bill Lamphear, VP of HR Operations, Pace Industries, LLC
- Margie Meacham, CEO and Chief Freedom Officer, Learningtogo, LLC
- Nicolette Moore, North Highland
- Abhisek Nag, Manager of HR, Manipal Hospitals
- Zaheen Nanji, TEDx Speaker, Resilience Expert and Keynote Speaker
- Flora Pasini, VP of HR, Altus Group Limited
- Julie Pepin, Manager, Global Organizational Development, Gildan Activewear Inc.
- Andra Popescu, Strategist | Change Agent | Thought Leader, D2L
- John Roberts, Ph.D., President, Philomathia Group
- Amy Roy, VP People Strategy, Ceridian
- Harpal Sekhon, Leadership Development Manager, Unilever
- Michelle M. Smith, CPIM, CRP, Vice President, Marketing, OC Tanner
- Denise Williams, Strategy and Performance Specialist
- Lindsay Witcher, Vice President, Practice Strategy, RiseSmart
- Today, managers and employees are faced with constant change and increasing complexity. This can take both a mental and physical toll, making it challenging to respond resiliently to change and adversity.
- Furthermore, building resilience is complex. It requires attention to both mindset and behavior and can be impacted by work and personal factors.
Work resilience is not just something you’re born with. It has to be developed by actively practicing resilient behaviors and through support from the organization.
Impact and Result
- Train managers to focus on the three key behaviors that are connected to workplace resilience: activate networks, learn to learn, and be flexible.
- Encourage managers to focus not only on their own resilience, but to coach employees to adopt key resilience behaviors as well.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a specialist.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Train Managers to Build Key Resilience Behaviors
- Create an awareness among managers about how to adopt key resilience behaviors.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Educate managers on the behaviors that they can adopt to develop their own resilience.
- Prepare managers to coach employees to develop resilience.
Review and customize the manager training deck and tools.
- Customized manager training presentation and materials.
Facilitate resilience training.
- Facilitated training session.