- Today, managers and employees are faced with constant change and increasing complexity. This can take both a mental and physical toll, making it challenging to respond resiliently to change and adversity.
- Furthermore, building resilience is complex. It requires attention to both mindset and behavior and can be impacted by work and personal factors.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
Work resilience is not just something you’re born with. It has to be developed by actively practicing resilient behaviors and through support from the organization.
Impact and Result
- Train managers to focus on the three key behaviors that are connected to workplace resilience: activate networks, learn to learn, and be flexible.
- Encourage managers to focus not only on their own resilience, but to coach employees to adopt key resilience behaviors as well.