- Today, managers and employees are faced with constant change and increasing complexity. This can take both a mental and physical toll, making it challenging to respond resiliently to change and adversity.
- Furthermore, building resilience is complex. It requires attention to both mindset and behavior and can be impacted by work and personal factors.
Work resilience is not just something you’re born with. It has to be developed by actively practicing resilient behaviors and through support from the organization.
Impact and Result
- Train managers to focus on the three key behaviors that are connected to workplace resilience: activate networks, learn to learn, and be flexible.
- Encourage managers to focus not only on their own resilience, but to coach employees to adopt key resilience behaviors as well.
Workshop: Train Managers to Build Key Resilience Behaviors
Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Train Managers to Build Key Resilience Behaviors
- Create an awareness among managers about how to adopt key resilience behaviors.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Educate managers on the behaviors that they can adopt to develop their own resilience.
- Prepare managers to coach employees to develop resilience.
Review and customize the manager training deck and tools.
- Customized manager training presentation and materials.
Facilitate resilience training.
- Facilitated training session.