- Andrew Bartlow, Head of HR, Waypoint Homes
- Sharon Bishop, Director, Workforce Planning and Development, Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region
- Rhonda DeLuca, Vice President of HR, Terumo Cardiovascular Systems
- Jan Hills, Partner and Author, Head, Heart & Brain Consultancy
- Melanie Jacobs, Manager, Learning and Development, Sappi
- Cindy James, Director – Organizational Development, Elbit Systems of America
- Jeremy Janzen, CHRO, HyLife
- Melody King, VP of HR, W/W Talent Development, Herbalife
- Suzanne Lahache, GM of Human Resource Preparedness, Mohawk Council of Kahnawà:ke
- Ashley Lundquist, VP of People, LeadPages
- Maura Parda, Executive Coach and Organizational Change Strategist, 512 Leadership Group
- Megan Paterson, Vice President of HR, Kinaxis
- Kerry Pletch, CHRO, City of Guelph
- Michele Vogt, Acting Vice President, People and Safety, Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region
- Minna Whitman, Manager of Learning and Employee Development, HRG Worldwide
- Sarah Wilson, Director, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management & Principal Staff Officer, Indigo
- HR has designed a detailed performance appraisal process; however, managers are not aware of their responsibilities and as such, do not effectively implement the steps.
- Managers are not comfortable providing feedback or rating their employees.
- The value of effective performance management is not understood by managers.
- Managers are not setting clear, relevant goals and evaluating behaviors against competencies.
- Effective management of performance is not a one-time conversation. Managers must leverage the process, goal setting, competencies, feedback, and ratings to manage their employees’ performance.
- Performance management rises or falls with managers; provide the training they need to have effective performance conversations.
Impact and Result
Equip managers to effectively navigate performance management by:
- Navigating the performance appraisal process
- Setting clear, specific goals
- Communicating expected competencies
- Providing clear feedback
- Evaluating the performance of employees
This guided implementation is a one call advisory process.