- Amy Brann, Author
- Dr. Adam Waytz, Psychologist, Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management
- Dr. Dalton Kehoe, President, Communicate for Life, Ltd. and Senior Scholar of Communication Studies, York University
- Jan Hills, Partner, Head Heart + Brain Consultancy
- Nazanin Dormani, PhD in Organizational Psychology
- Parth Khanna, CEO, Action Pack Media Inc.
- Scott Bohannon, CEO, AchieveForum
- John Roberts, Founder and Principal Managing Director, Philomathia Group
- Lisa Dodge, Director, Global Performance Programs, Microsoft Corporation
- Business practices that follow top-down management models, keep details from employees about their daily work, and ignore staff complaints evoke a sense of low-level threat at a neural level. As a result, employees back off and disengage.
- The vast majority of L&D professionals are not using insights from neuroscience. A 2015 CIPD study found that only 25% of respondents integrate neuroscience findings into practice.
- Many see social skills as the “soft and fluffy,” non-essential side of business. Neuroscience provides solid evidence that social skills play a central role in creating a productive and engaged workforce.
- Together with HR metrics, neuroscience provides the data that HR needs to gain credibility and influence with organizational stakeholders by showing how people practices affect the bottom line.
Impact and Result
- The study of neuroscience provides HR with new approaches to old problems, resulting in increased employee engagement and innovation.
- Understanding how the brain responds to situations allows organizations to tailor practices and programs in a neuro-friendly way, resulting in increased performance and productivity in the areas of performance management, learning & development, workplace culture, and change management.
This guided implementation is a one call advisory process.
Call #1 - Schedule a meeting with an analyst to learn more about neuroscience and how we can help you transition your HR practices to be neuro-friendly.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Adopt Brain-Friendly Business Practices by Linking Neuroscience and HR
- Incorporate neuroscience to build evidence-based HR practices.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Increased employee engagement through positive social workplace interactions.
- Understanding of how social threats work and how to counter them.
- Increased organizational innovation and improved learning outcomes.
Design neuro-friendly HR practices in four key areas: performance management, learning & development, workplace culture, and change management.
- Increased performance and productivity in four areas