- Many organizations have introduced mentoring programs without clearly defining the need for and goal of the program.
- Mentoring programs are often applied incorrectly to an issue in the organization because people do not know how valued it is.
- The mentoring relationship is not always clearly defined, leaving room for easy to fix mistakes.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- Mentoring is another learning method that needs to be outlined in steps to properly follow.
- Align your mentoring goals with that of your mentee. A successful mentoring relationship needs to be developed from concrete and aligned goals.
- Customize the mentoring program to best suit each employee. There are multiple options and formats for mentoring. Use a relationship dynamic that will provide a solid opportunity for success.
Impact and Result
- Identify employee needs and create your mentoring relationship tailored to those needs.
- Use the appropriate resources and learnings to ensure that your mentees are set up for success.
- Evaluate and continuously improve the mentoring relationship to ensure it drives impact in the organization.