- Maxine Sesula, HR Manager, Cutting Inc.
- Alasdair T. Campbell Sr., HR Consultant
- Alasdair T. Campbell Jr., Vice-President, Financial Industry
- Leon Noone, Principal Consultant, Noone Self Instruction System
- Elaine Crowlet, Executive Coach & OD Consultant
- Johanne Landry, Services Conseils
- Rick Highsmith, President, Quality Team Building LLC
- Teams are present in almost all organizations. However, the majority are not experiencing the return that teams are supposed to provide.
- Teams must effectively navigate the team lifecycle to achieve high performance. It is the team leader’s responsibility to direct the team through this tumultuous time.
- Unfortunately, many team leaders fail to position and lead the team, resulting in poor team dynamics and mediocre team performance.
- The team lifecycle is not a straight path; it is iterative. Teams often regress and return to a previous phase.
- The value of teams ultimately lies with team leaders as they must effectively pilot their teams through the four phases of the team lifecycle to create a high performing team.
Impact and Result
- Gain the knowledge and ability to create effective teams that have a tangible and visible effect on the bottom line of the organization.
- Foster essential career skills:
- Develop managers to become effective team leaders.
- Develop employees to become impactful and active team participants.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a specialist.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.