- Positional power is not the panacea it was in the days of traditional, hierarchical organizations. Today’s flatter, agile, global structure requires leadership that motivates others to act.
- Underdeveloped influence skills are common, despite their cost: difficulty getting buy-in for ideas or initiatives; project stalls and/or abandonment; lower employee engagement; and low scores on leader performance assessments such as 360 degree reviews and formal performance appraisals.
- McLean & Company’s Integrated Leadership Model, underpinned by incorporating influence into your leadership style, provides the theoretical and tactical baseline to influence organizational stakeholders.
- Influence is far easier when you have taken the time to develop positive, trusting relationships with your organizational stakeholders using McLean & Company’s 3i Model of Trust.
Impact and Result
- Leaders must be trained on the power of influence, trust, and how to distribute leadership and activate their networks.
- Thorough training on influence will enable managers to realize greater work group efficiency and effectiveness, as well as easily translate into significant business outcomes
Book Your Workshop
Onsite workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Influence Organizational Stakeholders
- Train managers on their ability to influence others to achieve organizational goals.
- Have managers practice influence tactics.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Improve influence-building skills with managers.
Review and customize the manager training deck and tools.
- Customized manager training presentation and materials.
Facilitate influence training.
- Facilitated training session.