- Positional power is not the panacea it was in the days of traditional, hierarchical organizations. Today’s flatter, agile, global structure requires leadership that motivates others to act.
- Underdeveloped influence skills are common, despite their cost: difficulty getting buy-in for ideas or initiatives; project stalls and/or abandonment; lower employee engagement; and low scores on leader performance assessments such as 360 degree reviews and formal performance appraisals.
- McLean & Company’s Integrated Leadership Model, underpinned by incorporating influence into your leadership style, provides the theoretical and tactical baseline to influence organizational stakeholders.
- Influence is far easier when you have taken the time to develop positive, trusting relationships with your organizational stakeholders using McLean & Company’s 3i Model of Trust.
Impact and Result
- Leaders must be trained on the power of influence, trust, and how to distribute leadership and activate their networks.
- Thorough training on influence will enable managers to realize greater work group efficiency and effectiveness, as well as easily translate into significant business outcomes
Workshop: Train Managers to Influence Organizational Stakeholders
Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Influence Organizational Stakeholders
- Train managers on their ability to influence others to achieve organizational goals.
- Have managers practice influence tactics.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Improve influence-building skills with managers.
Review and customize the manager training deck and tools.
- Customized manager training presentation and materials.
Facilitate influence training.
- Facilitated training session.