- Engagement is the result of many factors, but managers play a pivotal role in shaping the employee experience.
- When employees aren’t fully engaged it’s likely both the employee and their team won’t reach their full potential.
- If managers don’t make engagement a priority, disengaged employees can be a drain on their time and energy.
Leverage this training deck to guide managers on how to:
- Understand the engagement lifecycle and recognize triggers of disengagement.
- Promote trust and openness by using McLean & Company’s 3i’s model: inform, interact, and involve.
- Plan to apply the 3i’s to improve employee engagement.
Impact and Result
- Address employee engagement challenges by empowering managers to develop trust and openness with their team.
- Accelerate organizational performance. Organizations with high levels of engagement are expected to exceed the performance of those with lower levels of engagement.