This report captured input from over 800 business professionals on their current people practices and performance.
- Industries and organizations are changing, and so should HR. The need to adapt and keep up with the latest trends has never been more important.
- Not all HR practices are created equal. It’s important to separate effective practices from fads to prioritize initiatives that will provide the biggest impact for the organization.
- Develop a talent strategy that enables the organization to find, retain, and maximize the value of top talent to achieve organizational goals.
- Organizational outcomes improve when HR is involved in organizational strategic planning and decisions about the workforce. As such, HR must continue increasing its involvement in these areas.
- Unfortunately, strategic planning within HR, at the department or function level, is underused, which may be contributing to HR’s slowed traction in expanding its strategic impact more broadly.
- In their drive to support others, HR professionals too often neglect their own development and challenges. HR stress levels are increasing, and more varied and holistic HR development is required to keep pace with changing needs. Organizations that help HR professionals develop their skills and manage stress have more effective HR departments.
Impact and Result
- Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s 2020 HR Trends Report to inform your HR strategic plan.
- Discover six trends shaping the evolution of HR in 2020.
- Understand which HR practices and trends have the biggest impact on overall HR effectiveness.
This guided implementation is a one call advisory process.
Call #1 - Identify which trends and practices should be a priority for your organization and discuss current practices that need to be modified.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: 2020 HR Trends Keynote
- The major trends that are reshaping HR.
- The types of initiatives and practices used by leading HR departments.
- The key challenges facing HR.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Gather information to inform your HR strategy.
- Reveal areas where your organization is underperforming.
- Gain understanding of practices that are driving change in HR.
Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s 2020 HR Trends Report to inform your HR strategic plan.
- An understanding of the most impactful HR trends and practices to evaluate for adoption in your organization.