- Over half of respondents indicated the pandemic has impacted their current desire to make a job or career change.
- Remote work has only increased the possibility of new competitors for talent.
- Talent acquisition remains the #1 priority for HR in 2021 (McLean & Company, 2021 HR Trends Report).
- Remote work has increased the possibility of new competitors for talent for many organizations.
- Don't wait until the pandemic is over to start paying attention to turnover and employees' desires to make a career change.
- Now is the time to focus on programs and initiatives to build up a talent pipeline.
Impact and Result
- Use the data and analysis from this report to inform your employee retention and talent acquisition plans.
- Equip managers to have career conversations with employees.
- Gather data to pinpoint additional areas of opportunity using McLean & Company’s Pandemic Engagement Pulse Check.
This guided implementation is a one call advisory process.