Layoffs are often the first cost-cutting option organizations resort to in times of crisis. However, during a crisis, many parts of an organization change frequently and rapidly, and all areas aren’t impacted in the same way. This presents an opportunity to redeploy employees to areas of need instead of laying them off, which will better position the organization to get back to normal once no longer in crisis mode.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- Employees are an organization’s greatest asset. When faced with cost-cutting pressures, look for redeployment opportunities that use talent as a resource to get through hard times before resorting to difficult layoff decisions.
Impact and Result
- Make the most of your workforce in a time of crisis by following McLean & Company’s process to initiate employee redeployment efforts and reduce costs.