When the economy is negatively influenced by factors beyond any organization’s control, the impact can be felt almost immediately on the bottom line. This decline in revenue as a result of a weakening economy will force organizations to reconsider every dollar they spend.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- The remote work environment many organizations find themselves in adds a layer of complexity to the already sensitive process of laying off employees.
- Carrying out layoffs must be done while keeping personal contact as your first priority. That personal contact should be the basis for all subsequent communication with laid-off and remaining staff, even after layoffs have occurred.
Impact and Result
By following our process, we can provide your organization with the direction, tools, and best practices to lay off employees. This will need to be done with careful consideration into your organization’s short- and longer-term strategic goals.