- HR’s role has become larger, more important, and more challenging than ever.
- Organizations’ sense of urgency and focus on the long-term work required for diversity, equity, and inclusion is on the downturn, despite the impact of such work.
- HR departments are grappling with digitization and curating the employee experience in a rapidly changing world.
- Widespread skill gaps, particularly at the leadership level, are posing organizational challenges.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- As HR’s strategic scope continues to expand, so do the demands on HR staff. HR has the opportunity to focus on increasing proficiency in technical competencies as well as exploring where to leverage expertise outside of HR in these areas.
- As organizations continue to operate in an increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous environment, HR can improve outcomes by taking a proactive, long-term, and innovative approach to building skills within the workforce.
- The benefits of HR digitization are clear, but successful digitization continues to be difficult, with more than half of respondents reporting significant challenges or barriers.
- The most pressing skill gap to address in 2023 is that of first-time leaders, who lack critical leadership and strategic competencies needed to be successful in their new roles.
Impact and Result
- Discover the five trends defining HR’s path in 2023: Re-Examining HR’s Role in 2023, Expanding the Employee Experience Conversation, Making Space for DEI, Charting the Course to HR Digitization, and The Struggle to Close Skill Gaps.
- Understand where best to use limited resources by using the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s HR Trends Report 2023 to inform your HR strategic plan in areas like recruiting, learning and development, technology, and more.
- Understand which HR practices and trends have the biggest impact on organizational performance, workforce productivity, HR effectiveness, and more.
Workshop: HR Trends Report 2023
Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: HR Trends Report for 2023 Keynote
- Discover the major trends that are reshaping HR.
- Learn the types of initiatives and practices used by leading HR departments.
- Understand the key challenges and opportunities facing HR.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Gather information to inform your HR strategy.
- Reveal areas where your organization is not aligned with industry practices.
- Gain understanding of practices that are driving HR in the future.
Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s HR Trends Report for 2023 to inform your HR strategic plan.
- An understanding of the most impactful HR trends and practices to evaluate for adoption in your organization.