This report captured input from 907 business professionals on their current people practices and performance.
- Industries and organizations are changing, and so should HR. The need to adapt and keep up with the latest trends has never been more important.
- Not all HR practices are created equal. It’s important to separate effective practices from fads to prioritize initiatives that will provide the biggest impact for the organization.
- You need to develop a talent strategy that enables the organization to find, retain, and maximize the value of top talent to achieve organizational goals.
- HR is critical to organizational success. When HR departments are effective, organizations are more likely to achieve or exceed their goals.
- Culture remains the top priority for HR departments, but tight labor markets mean attention has shifted to Talent Acquisition, too.
- HR departments are focusing on the employee and candidate experiences; involving the people most capable of impacting them; and developing workforce competence with holistic learning strategies and change resiliency.
Impact and Result
- Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s 2019 HR Trends Report to inform your HR strategic plan.
- Understand which HR practices and trends have the biggest impact on overall HR performance.
- Benchmark your HR team’s effectiveness, priorities, and budgeting against other HR departments.
This guided implementation is a one call advisory process.
Call #1 - Identify which trends and practices should be a priority for your organization and discuss current practices that need to be modified.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Understand 2019 HR Trends
- Current trends and priorities in HR.
- Areas where there are opportunities for improved performance.
- How you compare to your peers.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Gather information to inform your HR strategy.
- Reveal areas where your organization is underperforming.
- Gain understanding of practices which are driving change in HR.
Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s 2019 HR Trends Report to inform your HR strategic plan.
- An understanding of the most impactful HR trends and practices.