This report captured input from 907 business professionals on their current people practices and performance.
- Industries and organizations are changing, and so should HR. The need to adapt and keep up with the latest trends has never been more important.
- Not all HR practices are created equal. It’s important to separate effective practices from fads to prioritize initiatives that will provide the biggest impact for the organization.
- You need to develop a talent strategy that enables the organization to find, retain, and maximize the value of top talent to achieve organizational goals.
- HR is critical to organizational success. When HR departments are effective, organizations are more likely to achieve or exceed their goals.
- Culture remains the top priority for HR departments, but tight labor markets mean attention has shifted to Talent Acquisition, too.
- HR departments are focusing on the employee and candidate experiences; involving the people most capable of impacting them; and developing workforce competence with holistic learning strategies and change resiliency.
Impact and Result
- Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s 2019 HR Trends Report to inform your HR strategic plan.
- Understand which HR practices and trends have the biggest impact on overall HR performance.
- Benchmark your HR team’s effectiveness, priorities, and budgeting against other HR departments.
This guided implementation is a one call advisory process.