THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
This report captured input from 764 business professionals on their current human capital practices and performance.
- It’s important to separate new and effective HR best practices from fads to help prioritize initiatives that will provide maximum impact for the organization.
- You must develop a strategic plan that enables the organization to find, retain, and maximize the value of top talent to achieve organizational goals.
- Being effective is important not only for HR. Organizations are more likely to have achieved or made progress towards their goals when they have effective HR departments.
- In a departure from previous years, culture was identified as the number one priority, winning out over HR strategy. This focus on culture is also reflected in the analysis of HR trends, with two of the top five most implemented trends relating to culture.
- HR departments continue to focus on improving the candidate experience – the number one emerging trend for both 2017 and 2018.
Impact and Result
- Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s 2018 HR Trends Report to inform your HR strategic plan.
- Understand which HR practices and trends are having the biggest impact on overall HR performance.
- Benchmark your HR team’s effectiveness, priorities, and budgeting against other HR departments.
This guided implementation is a one call advisory process.