- This report captured input from 808 business professionals on their current human capital practices and performance.
Access the related webinar
- It’s important to separate new and effective HR best practices from fads to help prioritize initiatives that will provide maximum impact for the organization.
- You must develop a strategic plan that enables the organization to find, retain, and maximize the value of top talent to achieve organizational goals.
- HR strategy was the number one driver of overall HR effectiveness.
- HR departments are implementing new engagement measures and initiatives which are linked with better engagement across their organizations.
- Many of the new trends and practices identified involved HR expanding its capability in new areas (analytics, social media, and broader interaction with the business).
Impact and Result
- Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s 2017 HR Trends Report to inform your HR strategic plan.
- Understand which HR practices and trends are having the biggest impact on overall HR performance.
- Benchmark your HR team’s effectiveness, priorities, and budgeting against other HR departments.
This guided implementation is a one call advisory process.