- This report captured input from 808 business professionals on their current human capital practices and performance.
Access the related webinar
- It’s important to separate new and effective HR best practices from fads to help prioritize initiatives that will provide maximum impact for the organization.
- You must develop a strategic plan that enables the organization to find, retain, and maximize the value of top talent to achieve organizational goals.
- HR strategy was the number one driver of overall HR effectiveness.
- HR departments are implementing new engagement measures and initiatives which are linked with better engagement across their organizations.
- Many of the new trends and practices identified involved HR expanding its capability in new areas (analytics, social media, and broader interaction with the business).
Impact and Result
- Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s 2017 HR Trends Report to inform your HR strategic plan.
- Understand which HR practices and trends are having the biggest impact on overall HR performance.
- Benchmark your HR team’s effectiveness, priorities, and budgeting against other HR departments.
1. Understand the top HR trends and priorities in 2017
Inform strategic plans and ensure best practices are being prioritized.
This guided implementation is a one call advisory process.
Call #1 - Identify which trends and practices should be a priority for your organization and discuss current practices that need to be modified.
Book Your Workshop
Onsite workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Understand 2017 HR Trends
- Current trends in HR.
- Areas where organizations are demanding better performance from HR.
- How you compare to your peers.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Gather information to inform your HR strategy.
- Reveal areas where your organization is underperforming.
- Gain understanding of practices which are driving change in HR.
Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s 2017 HR Trends Report to inform your HR strategic plan.
- An understanding of the most impactful HR trends and practices.