- Few M&As consider culture pre-transaction, and even fewer have comprehensive plans for integrating cultures post-transaction.
- Traditional approaches to change and culture management cannot be comprehensively applied to M&A situations due to the confidential nature and legal requirements that delay communication with employees in most cases.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
In mergers and acquisitions (M&As), cultural integration cannot be ignored. Organizations that leverage change management and communication around organizational values, cultural drivers, and leadership buy-in move beyond the standard practice of unguided cultural evolution and toward achieving their M&A objectives.
Impact and Result
- Leverage the power of the employee voice to establish a future state of organizational culture based on shared values that provide the integrated organization a cultural vision to work toward.
- Promote effective change management strategies, accounting for M&A considerations. This includes communicating effectively to drive organizational effectiveness, improve employee engagement, reinforce desired behaviors, and create value within the integrated organization.