Unlock Maintain Employee Engagement During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Get Instant Access
Maintain Employee Engagement During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Keep employees engaged to ensure both short- and long-term organizational viability.
- The uncertainty of the pandemic means that employee engagement is at higher risk.
- Organizations need to think beyond targeting traditional audiences by considering engagement of onsite, remote, and laid-off employees.
- The changing way of work triggered by this pandemic means engagement efforts must be easy to implement and targeted for relevant audiences.
Impact and Result
- Identify key drivers to leverage during the pandemic to boost engagement as well as at-risk drivers to focus efforts on.
- Select quick-win tactics to sustain and boost engagement for relevant target audiences.
Maintain Employee Engagement During the COVID-19 Pandemic Research & Tools
1. Determine the scope
Evaluate the current state, stakeholder capacity, and target audience of engagement actions.
2. Identify engagement drivers
Review impact to engagement drivers in order to prioritize and select tactics for addressing each.
3. Determine ownership and communicate engagement actions
Designate owners of tactics, select measurement tools and cadence, and communicate engagement actions.
About McLean & Company
McLean & Company is an HR research and advisory firm providing practical solutions to human resources challenges via executable research, tools, diagnostics, and advisory services that have a clear and measurable impact on your business.
What Is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is designed to be a roadmap, containing a methodology and the tools and templates you need to solve your HR problems.
Each blueprint can be accompanied by a Guided Implementation that provides you access to our world-class analysts to help you get through the project.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst
Get the help you need in this 3-phase advisory process. You'll receive 4 touchpoints with our researchers, all included in your membership.
Guided Implementation #1 - Determine the scope
- Call #1 - Review the capacity of organizational stakeholders and define the target audience of engagement actions.
Guided Implementation #2 - Identify engagement drivers
- Call #1 - Review and prioritize engagement drivers.
- Call #2 - Review the Tactics Catalog: Maintain Employee Engagement During the COVID-19 Pandemic to select tactics that address each prioritized driver.
Guided Implementation #3 - Determine ownership and communicate engagement actions
- Call #1 - Identify appropriate engagement measurement tools and communication plan.
Related Content: Employee Engagement
Search Code: 92457
Last Revised: April 20, 2020
TAGS:pandemic, pandemic policy, pandemic plan, business continuity, continuity plans, BCP, contingency, pandemic preparedness, disaster recovery, DR, hygiene, isolation, exposure, SARS, MERS, Ebola, H1N1, COVID, COVID19, covid-19, coronavirus, novel, epidemic, illness, sickness, outbreak, HR, HTE pandemic, Social distancing, community spread, strain, symptomatic, self-isolation, Employee engagement, Inform, involve, interact, 3is, Engage remote employees, Engage teleworkers, Engage flexworkers, COVID feature, dont-forget-engagement, engagement, tactics, engagement tactics, remote, laid off, onsite, engagement drivers, job engagement, retention, retention drivers, organizational engagement, pulse, survey