- The uncertainty of the pandemic means that employee engagement is at higher risk.
- Organizations need to think beyond targeting traditional audiences by considering engagement of onsite, remote, and laid-off employees.
- The changing way of work triggered by this pandemic means engagement efforts must be easy to implement and targeted for relevant audiences.
Impact and Result
- Identify key drivers to leverage during the pandemic to boost engagement as well as at-risk drivers to focus efforts on.
- Select quick-win tactics to sustain and boost engagement for relevant target audiences.
This guided implementation is a four call advisory process.
Guided Implementation #1 - Determine the scope
Call #1 - Review the capacity of organizational stakeholders and define the target audience of engagement actions.
Guided Implementation #2 - Identify engagement drivers
Call #1 - Review and prioritize engagement drivers.
Call #2 - Review the Tactics Catalog: Maintain Employee Engagement During the COVID-19 Pandemic to select tactics that address each prioritized driver.
Guided Implementation #3 - Determine ownership and communicate engagement actions