- Economic uncertainty and other trends in the external environment have contributed to shifts in some employee engagement indicators over the past year.
- Employee engagement has changed since the upheavals of 2020 and beyond, and it’s important to understand what that means for your organization.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- Overall, there have been small decreases in employee engagement scores.
- Organizations that measured engagement consistently in 2021 and 2022 were more likely to act on employee engagement feedback and improved their scores significantly year over year.
- Employee engagement action planning should be based on feedback from your own employees, not from benchmarks.
Impact and Result
- Understand trends impacting employee engagement across other organizations from 2021 to 2022.
- Read how McLean & Company members addressed employee engagement in their organizations.
- Inform employee engagement measurements and initiatives in 2023 and beyond.