- Annual measurements of engagement can reveal deep insights about employee engagement but may fail to capture peaks and valleys throughout the year.
- Timely turnaround from feedback to action is difficult to achieve without real-time data.
- Employee surveys that take a lot of time and effort to complete can contribute to survey fatigue.
- Use insights from the Employee Experience Monitor (EXM) survey to track employees’ sentiment toward existing processes, perception of new initiatives, and adoption toward organizational change.
- Leverage EXM data to facilitate team discussions and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Implement action plan initiatives that are aligned with employee feedback and track fluctuations in engagement on an ongoing basis.
Impact and Result
- Empower employees to exercise their voice in the decision-making process.
- Use real-time engagement data to keep leaders informed and accountable for timely action.
- Enable people leaders to develop data-driven action plan initiatives to address employee feedback and improve engagement of their teams.
This content is exclusive to members.
Get instant access by signing up!