- Employees have more choices in today’s marketplace, and they know it. Competition is fierce, so enhancing the employee experience is more critical than ever to attract and retain the right talent.
- Employees’ expectations of their work experiences are evolving.
- Organizations have few formalized efforts to address employee experience, and where they exist, efforts are siloed or lack resourcing to address the end-to-end experience.
- Employee experience isn’t limited to areas where HR has direct control.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
In the past, organizations have focused on their own priorities as an employer, but that pendulum has swung toward a more balanced approach. The sweet spot is where employee needs and organizational strategy meet.
Impact and Result
- Start with the employee lifecycle and identify moments that matter – where the employee and employer needs are most aligned.
- Use a design thinking approach to engage employees in the process of designing a best-fit solution for a positive employee experience. Improve attraction, retention, engagement, and productivity.
- An employee experience design can be a big change, so get comfortable with being uncomfortable. Leverage employee feedback and be prepared to iterate to find the best possible solution.