- Anonymous Contributor, Marketing, Consumer Packaged Goods Company
- Melodie Barnett, Managing Partner, Pivot
- Michelle Berg, CEO, Elevated HR Solutions
- Michael Blair, Consulting Analyst, Info-Tech Research Group
- Phil Buckley, Managing Director, Change with Confidence
- Mark Diker, Director, Human Resources, Penguin Basements Ltd.
- Barbara Giarelli, HR Representative and Change Manager, Building Construction Products Division, Caterpillar, Inc.
- Erin Gordon, Vice President Human Resources, Lindt & Sprungli Canada
- Pernille Hagild, Country HR Manager, IKEA UK/IE
- Lisa Hodgson, Recruiter, Bruce Power
- Fathima Jaffer, Senior Manager, Enterprise Employee Experience, TD Bank Group
- Elan Keshan, Consulting Analyst, Info-Tech Research Group
- Devorah Klein, Principal Consultant, Marimo Consulting LLC
- Gabe Kleinman, Director of Content and Marketing, Obvious Adventures
- Mark Leung, Director, Rotman DesignWorks
- Melissa Master-Holder, Vice President, Learning and Development, LPL Financial
- Stacey McCullough, Design Thinking Consultant
- Jacob Morgan, Author, The Employee Experience Advantage
- Stephanie Speal, Senior Director, Employee Engagement, Measurement & Employee Experience, CIBC
- Estela Vázquez Pérez, Director, Employment Brand at Employee Experience, Centre of Expertise, RBC
- Ben Whitter, Founder, World Employee Experience Institute
- Organizations have few formalized efforts to support the use of real-time engagement measurement tools by leaders.
- Even in cases where guidance on basic dashboard navigation is provided, many fail to aid leaders in the most critical tasks: accurately interpreting the results and thoughtfully acting on them.
- Real-time engagement monitoring is critical to ensure employee engagement issues are surfaced and addressed quickly, before they can fester and negatively impact morale, productivity, and – ultimately – employee retention.
- Equipping managers to improve employee engagement using the EXM Dashboard trains managers to:
- Glean basic information from the dashboard, including participation rates, demographics, current state, trending, and comments.
- Perform more advanced analysis using the dashboard, including response distribution and fluctuation analysis.
- Act on EXM results and drive engagement using design thinking, including empathy mapping, question construction, and targeted brainstorming.
- Create an action plan to ensure the training translates into behavioral change that drives team engagement.
Impact and Result
- Create an environment where the daily actions of leaders, including their consistent use of the EXM Dashboard, help to engage every member of their teams, creating a positive impact on culture, company potential, empowerment, and rewards and recognition.
- See an improvement in direct business drivers such as agility, cost, quality, and revenue.
This guided implementation is a one call advisory process.