Pandemic Survey Report
A new world and a new normal, with HR leading the way.
- COVID-19 has disrupted the world as we know it. The need to adapt and keep up with the latest trends has never been more important.
- Not all HR practices are created equal. It is important to separate effective practices from fads to prioritize initiatives that will provide the biggest impact for the organization.
- Develop a talent strategy that enables the organization to find, retain, and maximize the value of top talent to achieve organizational goals.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- HR’s crisis communication responsibility is two-fold and challenging: communicating directly to the broader organization as well as providing the tools and resources needed for leadership to effectively communicate.
- More organizations are cutting executive compensation than reducing employee base pay, speaking to lessons learned from the 2008/2009 financial crisis, when CEOs were vilified for putting their own paycheck ahead of employees.
- For many organizations, the COVID-19 pandemic presents challenges that are largely people-centric. HR has an opportunity to step up and lead their organizations through the crisis.
Impact and Result
- Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s Pandemic Survey Report to inform your HR strategic plan.
- Discover five trends shaping the new normal of organizations and HR.
- Understand which HR practices and trends have the biggest impact on organizational success and HR effectiveness.
Pandemic Survey Report Research & Tools
Prepare for the new normal
Inform post-pandemic plans and practices.