- There are often differing perceptions on how well HR performs and how important each HR area is.
- Unclear accountability and responsibility for each area, as well as poor visibility of the department’s strengths and weaknesses, lead to a lack of consensus on the prioritization of processes and initiatives.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- Each core HR function (HR Strategy, Employee Engagement, etc.) is made up of smaller HR areas. McLean & Company has holistic materials and tools for many of these areas to help with action planning and improvement after results are collected.
Impact and Result
- Launch the easy-to-deploy HR Management & Governance (HRMG) survey to uncover insights on HR’s effectiveness and prioritize areas for improvement.