& Governance Diagnostic
Improve HR effectiveness.
As HR teams grow, it becomes harder to get visibility into team members’ perceptions of relative importance and effectiveness of each HR functional area. This can lead to misalignment and impact HR’s ability to enable achievement of organizational strategy.
What’s more, ambiguity and overlaps of responsibility and accountability for HR functional areas can cause confusion and impact effectiveness.
Optimize team alignment and enhance HR effectiveness with the HR Management & Governance Diagnostic. This powerful tool enables organizations to create evidence-based action plans, leading to improved people and culture initiatives.
HR Area Importance & Effectiveness Overview
- Importance and effectiveness of HR areas
- HR areas to improve, leverage, evaluate, and maintain
- Explore the HR team’s perceptions of each area’s importance and effectiveness
- Identify HR areas to prioritize for improvement
Average Scores: HR Area Effectiveness
- Perceived effectiveness of HR areas
- Effectiveness of each HR area relative to others
- Examine which areas drive the most value to HR and the organization
- Use this to inform the prioritization of key HR areas to focus on improving
Function Scorecard Details & Accountability
- Distribution of accountability and responsibility across all HR areas within the function
- Average area effectiveness and importance scores and area ranking
- Identify gaps and overlaps in accountability and responsibility
- Redistribute accountability and responsibility from HR leaders to the rest of the team as necessary
- Build a plan to ensure all HR areas have assigned accountability
Make the most of your survey results.
Leverage a comprehensive offering – we guide you through launching, assessing, and acting on your feedback to optimize HR effectiveness.
Our advisors explain your results and help to uncover key insights based on your survey feedback.
We partner with you to create an action plan and share resources to implement the plan.
Collect vital insights to improve HR’s support of
HR Organizational Alignment Diagnostic
Assess the organization’s satisfaction with HR services, prioritize key initiatives, and optimize alignment between HR and the organization. (For leaders outside of HR.)
Align HR & Organization Strategy
- Compare feedback about HR functions from people leaders across the organization and HR team members.
- Effectively prioritize programs and initiatives based on organizational needs and HR capacity.
- Build an annual action plan for improvement.