- 2020 was a year of massive disruption and change.
- Upheaval from the global pandemic as well as the increased awareness and impact of the Black Lives Matter and Indigenous rights movements have changed the way businesses across the world operate.
- More has been demanded of HR to address challenges in remote work, digital transformation, diversity, equity, and inclusion, and more.
- HR’s role in business continuity planning (BCP) could be what separates the organizations that thrive despite crises from those left behind. Ensure HR has the expertise and resilience needed to contribute effectively to BCP.
- Creating and sustaining an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) can’t be achieved with only quick-wins and band-aid solutions. Don’t overlook the importance of deeper, strategic, and ongoing work.
- A global pandemic showed us that a work-from-home option can be used for many more roles than previously thought. Organizations that do not maintain this flexibility going forward will be left behind when it comes to retaining talent.
Impact and Result
- Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s 2021 HR Trends Report to inform your HR strategic plan.
- Discover the four trends defining HR's path in 2021.
- Understand which HR practices and trends have the biggest impact on overall HR effectiveness.
Workshop: 2021 HR Trends Report
Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost onsite delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: 2021 HR Trends Keynote
- The major trends that are reshaping HR.
- The types of initiatives and practices used by leading HR departments.
- The key challenges and opportunities facing HR.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Gather information to inform your HR strategy.
- Reveal areas where your organization is not aligned with industry practices.
- Gain understanding of practices that are driving HR in the future.
Use the data and analysis from McLean & Company’s 2021 HR Trends Report to inform your HR strategic plan.
- An understanding of the most impactful HR trends and practices to evaluate for adoption in your organization.