Build project management principles into the process at the beginning. Use this project charter to centralize critical information regarding objectives, staffing, timeline, and expected outcome of the project. This project charter will help you:
- Identify the project sponsor, purpose, goals, and objectives.
- Assess project stakeholder impact, influence, concerns, and contributions.
- Define project team roles and responsibilities.
- Develop key metrics to track progress and measure success.
- Receive approval for the project.
Use this template to build a project charter in a timely manner.