- HR leaders must develop a strategic plan that enables the organization to have the top-level talent and programs in place to achieve organizational goals.
- Filtering through fads and staying on top of key HR trends that are appropriate for your HR functions is always a challenge.
- Respondents rated strategic HR departments as effective 2.4 times more frequently than tactical HR departments.
- Performance Management and Talent Management were seen as the least effective HR functions.
- The top emerging trends for 2016 are: encouraging managers to hold frequent engagement conversations, creating manager accountability for performance coaching, and improving the candidate experience.
Impact and Result
Use the data and feedback gathered in McLean & Company’s HR Trends and Priorities for 2016 to inform your HR strategic plan this year.
This report will help you:
- Benchmark your HR team’s effectiveness and budget against the results of our research.
- Understand the top trends and priorities for 2016.
- Pinpoint areas of misalignment between HR and non-HR respondents.
- Learn how to identify the areas that should be the top priority for your own organization.
- Harness the insights of 582 survey respondents.
Our individual function reports will help you:
- Gain deeper insight into the effectiveness, priority, and trends for the areas which make up each HR function to inform your HR strategic plan.
Workshop: Understand Top HR Trends and Priorities for 2016
Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Understand HR Trends & Priorities for 2016
- Current trends in HR.
- Current incongruences between HR and non-HR respondents.
- How you benchmark against your peers.
Key Benefits Achieved
- Gather the necessary data for your HR strategy.
- Reveal areas of improvement or optimization.
- Gain insights from the top five most frequently implemented HR trends.
Use the data and feedback gathered in McLean & Company’s HR Trends & Priorities for 2016 report to inform your HR strategic plan.
- An understanding of the top HR trends and priorities for 2016.