Your newly hybrid workplace will include virtual, hybrid, and physical meetings, presenting several challenges:
- The experience for onsite and remote attendees is not equal.
- Employees are experiencing meeting and video fatigue.
- Meeting rooms are not optimized for hybrid meetings.
- The fact is that many people have not successfully run hybrid meetings before.
- Successful hybrid workplace plans must include planning around hybrid meetings. Seamless hybrid meetings are the result of thoughtful planning and documented best practices.
Impact and Result
- Identify your current state and the root cause of unsatisfactory meetings.
- Review and identify meetings best practices around meeting roles, delivery models, and training.
- Improve the technology that supports meetings.
- Use our quick checklists and decision flowchart to accelerate meeting planning and cover your bases.