- The current rate of leadership failure is unsustainable.
- This failure is caused by:
- Such high failure rates threaten organizational survival.
- Poor decision making.
- An inability to develop followers.
- A lack of adaptability.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- Today’s operating environment is increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous.
- Technological expansion and integration combine unknown and unpredictable variables, creating uncertain situations.
- Behavioral tendencies of leaders are now impediments rather than enablers of success.
Impact and Result
- It’s clear that a new approach to leadership is required.
- McLean & Company’s integrated leadership paradigm will set leaders up for success with five elements: (1) be planful, (2) learn to learn, (3) distribute leadership, (4) activate networks, and (5) incorporate influence.