Our sister company, Info-Tech Research Group, has kindly made this resource available to McLean & Company Members.
- Communication and collaboration portfolios are overburdened with redundant and overlapping services. Between Office 365, Slack, Jabber, and WebEx, IT is supporting a collection of redundant apps. This redundancy takes a toll on IT, and on the user.
- Using systems that are not implemented by the organization is easier than ever, and cheap sharing tools are viral. Users are literally carrying around computers in their pockets (in the form of smartphones). The organization often has no visibility into how these devices – and the applications on them – are used for work.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- You don’t know what you don’t know. Unstructured conversations with users will uncover insights.
- Security is meaningless without usability. If security controls make a tool unusable, then users will rush to adopt something that’s free and easy.
- Training users on a new tool once isn’t effective. Engage with users throughout the collaboration tool’s lifecycle.
Impact and Result
- Few supported apps and fewer unsupported apps. This will occur by ensuring that your collaboration tools will be useful to and used by users. Give users a say through surveys, focus groups, and job shadowing.
- Lower total cost of ownership and greater productivity as a result of having fewer apps in the workplace and better utilizing the functionality of those apps.
- Higher end-user satisfaction. Tools will be better suited to users’ needs, and users will feel heard.
Workshop: Establish a Communication and Collaboration System Strategy
Workshops offer an easy way to accelerate your project. If you are unable to do the project yourself, and a Guided Implementation isn't enough, we offer low-cost delivery of our project workshops. We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.
Module 1: Make the Case
Establish a communication and collaboration system strategy.
Key Benefits Achieved
Streamline your collaboration toolset.
Follow best practices to simplify communication and collaboration systems.
- Communication and collaboration strategy