- Organizations often have difficulty with increasing internal course participation, measuring training effectiveness, and increasing training accessibility.
- Processes are often manual, resulting in wasted time and resources and a lack of traceability and visibility between departments.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- A disjointed and departmentalized approach to learning technology will inevitably fail.
- Ensure you have a holistic learning technology strategy through the necessary convergence of people, process, technology, and content.
Impact and Result
- Connect a strong learning and development (L&D) strategy with a robust learning technology strategy to increase L&D efficiencies, develop in-house talent, and provide a competitive advantage to organizations.
- Identify your solution alternatives across people, processes, technology, and content. Create a comprehensive roadmap, prioritizing initiatives and identifying dependencies.
Learning Technology Strategy
This program has been approved for continuing professional development (CPD) hours under Section A of the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Log of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA).
McLean & Company is recognized by SHRM and can award Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
HR Certification Institute’s® official seal confirms that McLean & Company meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.
How to complete this course:
Use these videos, along with the Project Blueprint deck above, to gain an understanding of the subject. Start with the Introduction, then move through each of the Course Modules. At the end of each Module, you will be required to complete a short test to demonstrate your understanding. You will complete this course when you have completed all of the course tests.
- Number of Course Modules: 5
- Estimated Completion Time: 1.5 hours
Create an LMS strategy that evaluates and considers the learning needs of the entire organization, and define a comprehensive roadmap
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the importance of content, people, process, and technology in evaluating the needs of the organization.
- Detail the organization’s use case and choose an LMS that aligns with that use case and learning needs.
- Create a comprehensive roadmap that prioritizes initiatives and identifies dependencies.
Academy Learning Tech Strategy: Introduction: Set clear expectations for learning technology by aligning goals with organizational priorities
Academy Learning Tech Strategy: Module 1: Clarify the Project Purpose
Academy Learning Tech Strategy: Module 1: Map the Current State
Academy Learning Tech Strategy: Module 1: Visualize the Future State and Gather Requirements
Academy Learning Tech Strategy: Module 1: Establish Governance and Evaluate Solutions