Unlock Train Managers to Coach Employees for High Performance and Development
Get Instant Access
Train Managers to Coach Employees for High Performance and Development
Shift coaching training from a process focus to training managers to incorporate coaching behaviors into their day-to-day management.
Conventional coaching training focuses on teaching managers a process of coaching employees without training them to apply the behaviors required to coach effectively.
- Coaching is just one people-management practice of many. It is not the be-all and end-all. Managers need to know when to use it and how to switch.
- Coaching training programs need to move beyond formal training to drive continuous development.
Impact and Result
- Use McLean & Company’s behavior-focused coaching model to train managers to adopt the key behaviors required to coach.
- Develop and implement post-training activities to ensure that managers sustain and apply their learning on the job.
Train Managers to Coach Employees for High Performance and Development Research & Tools
1. Coach employees for high performance and development
Train managers to incorporate coaching behaviors into their day-to-day management.
2. Launch LMS training
Instill learning throughout the organization. Import an interactive eLearning module into your business’ existing learning management system.
About McLean & Company
McLean & Company is an HR research and advisory firm providing practical solutions to human resources challenges via executable research, tools, diagnostics, and advisory services that have a clear and measurable impact on your business.
What Is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is designed to be a roadmap, containing a methodology and the tools and templates you need to solve your HR problems.
Each blueprint can be accompanied by a Guided Implementation that provides you access to our world-class analysts to help you get through the project.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst
Get the help you need in this 1-phase advisory process. You'll receive 1 touchpoints with our researchers, all included in your membership.
- Call #1 - Train managers to incorporate coaching behaviors into their day-to-day management.
- Anonymous, Director, Talent Management, Various Industries
- Anonymous, Manager, Talent Management, Large Canadian Retailer
- Elena Palumbo-Sergnese, Director, Talent Management, HOOPP
- Jane Graydon, Interim VP of HR and Executive Coach, St. Joseph’s Health Centre
- Keith Rosen, Chief Evolution Officer & Founder, Coachquest
- Orlando Castillo, HR Manager, Organizational Effectiveness, Capital Farm Credit
- Petter Andersson, People & Change Leader, Talent & Org Developer, Digital Strategist, HR Adviser, Consultant (Independent)
- Sandie Walford, Instructional Design Specialist, HRG North America
- Sherri Wimes, Consultant, MVP Advisory Group, LLC
- Trevor Timbeck, Chief Talent Officer, Info-Tech Research Group
- Anonymous, Sr. Director, HR & Executive Coach, Various Industries