Conventional coaching training focuses on teaching managers a process of coaching employees without training them to apply the behaviors required to coach effectively.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- Coaching is just one people-management practice of many. It is not the be-all and end-all. Managers need to know when to use it and how to switch.
- Coaching training programs need to move beyond formal training to drive continuous development.
Impact and Result
- Use McLean & Company’s behavior-focused coaching model to train managers to adopt the key behaviors required to coach.
- Develop and implement post-training activities to ensure that managers sustain and apply their learning on the job.