- Candidate experience affects not only the employer brand but the consumer brand and overall organizational reputation as well.
- With more and more organizations recognizing the need to deliver a positive candidate experience, standing out amid competitors and differentiating the candidate experience is a challenge.
- What HR and talent acquisition perceive as a positive candidate experience may differ from the lived experience of candidates.
- Think about your candidates as consumers. Making the effort to truly understand their needs will attract great talent and build positive brand perceptions.
Impact and Result
- Design a candidate-centric talent acquisition process that addresses candidate feedback from both unsuccessful and successful candidates and is aligned with your employee value proposition (EVP) and employer brand.
This program has been approved for continuing professional development (CPD) hours under Section A of the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Log of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA).
McLean & Company is recognized by SHRM and can award Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
HR Certification Institute’s® official seal confirms that McLean & Company meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.
How to complete this course:
Use these videos, along with the Project Blueprint deck above, to gain an understanding of the subject. Start with the Introduction, then move through each of the Course Modules. At the end of each Module, you will be required to complete a short test to demonstrate your understanding. You will complete this course when you have completed all of the course tests.
- Number of Course Modules: 4
- Estimated Completion Time: 1.5 hours
Assess and create an action plan to redesign the candidate experience.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Assess the candidate experience at each stage of the candidate lifecycle.
- Align the candidate and customer experiences.
- Link the organization’s EVP to candidate messaging.
- Identify candidate pain points.
- Select actions to improve the candidate experience.