- A tight labor market already makes regular cycle recruitment challenging. A high-volume recruitment project not only increases the amount of requisitions a team will have to fill but also amplifies the impact of regular recruitment challenges (e.g. poor candidate experience, inconsistent hiring results, inefficient talent acquisition process).
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- Balancing the candidate experience and hiring manager needs with process efficiency may seem impossible. Use project management principles to make it achievable.
Impact and Result
- Be proactive and leverage project management principles. HVR projects have clear timelines that make them optimal for taking on a project management approach.
- A plan for HVR will help balance the need to have an efficient process and a good candidate experience and meeting hiring manager needs.