- There are a number of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) vendors in the market; finding one that is best suited for your organization and specific needs can be daunting.
- An RPO solution is not always the best fit. Organizations must determine if it’s the right decision and which model of outsourcing is most appropriate.
- A vendor relationship has to be nurtured to ensure the RPO solution succeeds in meeting its objectives.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
- The performance of your Talent Acquisition (TA) process can be elevated by outsourcing tactical activities to an RPO provider, freeing up resources to focus on strategic projects, and in-house upskilling.
Impact and Result
- Investigate your pain points when it comes to current TA processes and requirements to determine what is driving the need to outsource.
- Conduct market research either informally or through a Request for Information (RFI) to get an understanding of the vendor landscape and those capable of meeting your needs.
- Use a defined Request for Proposal (RFP) process to solicit proposals for the RPO and form a proposal evaluation committee to objectively evaluate vendor RFP responses.
- Proactively prepare the vendor for a successful and collaborative relationship by being clear about your expectations and providing them with essential organizational information required to customize service delivery.