- Organizations often underestimate what it takes to build a successful employee referral program, suffering unintended consequences such as lack of diversity.
- Many employees find current employee referral programs to be cumbersome and unclear, leading to a poor employee experience and lack of participation.
Need Extra Help?
Speak With An Analyst.
- Get on-demand project support
- Get advice, coaching, and insight at key project milestones
- Go through a Guided Implementation to help you get through your project
Employee referral programs don't need to be complicated, but they do need to be planful. Design the program to encourage diversity, equity, and inclusion; align to your culture and brand; and provide a great employee and candidate experience.
Impact and Result
- Set program goals aligned to talent acquisition (TA) pain points and strategic talent goals to ensure you achieve the desired impact.
- Align program design to your culture, employer brand, diversity, equity & inclusion, and employee and candidate experience efforts.
- Market, collect feedback, and iterate your program like a product.