- 43% of organizations are experiencing the challenge of a lack of employee understanding of the value of Total Rewards (Thomsons, 2017).
- However, it’s not enough to simply provide employees with Total Rewards (TR) statements – employees must actively review and understand them. HR needs to partner with managers so TR statements live up to their promise.
- Use TR statements to develop or reinforce the employee value proposition (EVP). Remind employees that they receive more than just a salary.
- Increase awareness and understanding of the various items of the Total Rewards offering. Enable employees to make informed comparisons against competitor offerings.
- Improve pay transparency. Help managers conduct effective pay conversations with employees.
Impact and Result
- Greater employee awareness and understanding of the entire value of their Total Rewards package, reinforcing the EVP.
- Improved pay conversations between employees and managers, ensuring the right message gets across.
This guided implementation is a one call advisory process.